Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What's this, then?

So, I've been reading a lot of the World of Warcraft Auction House blogs and making money hand over fist.
But enough is never enough, is it? So I decided to start a Horde character for the sole purpose of farming and buying Horde-only pets for transfer back to Alliance to auction, via the Neutral AH. That was the plan. Looks like there's going to be more, however. This is a place for me to document what I'm doing and how, and to share it with my guildies.

What WoW AH blogs am I reading? What inspired my recent and current activity at the Auction House? What helped get me to 10k gold, then giving my S.O. 3500 for her epic mount, then got me back to 10k, then inspired me to try the Alliance <--> Horde plan? Here's the ones I can think of at the moment.
Greedy Goblin
Just My Two Copper
Skrooge
WoW Trade
There are others, I'll make a blogroll later.

Coming up next: Starting my Hordie and her First Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment