Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ready to Start Auctioning



Just a short scoop here on my beginnings at the Horde Auction House. I'm level 10, though I could have started scanning with Auctioneer sooner, I wanted to hit the Hunter Level 10 Class quests to get my pet. My eventual goal is to try farming for the Black Tabby cat for transfer back to my Alliance characters for sale.

I have:
  • 35 silver 10 copper
  • 13 Light Leather
  • 14 Linen Cloth
  • 14 Small Eggs (!)
  • 16 Leather Scraps
  • 6 Lynx meat
  • 3 Peacebloom
  • 1 Copper Ore
  • 8 Silverleaf
  • 1 Bloodthistle
  • Journeyman's Pants
Not a bad haul from 1-10. Not huge, but it's a good thing Eversong has a couple of quests that give you free bags, small though they may be.

Next time, we'll see how well these things sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment